Sunday, July 16, 2017

A Day At The Mall

Sweet Factory:

CANDY!

A wall full of TY Beanie Boos! They had way more than this, including My Little Pony, but I couldn't get a picture of all of it.

Forever 21

I'm pretty sure I have to go back and buy these cat ears. They're just too cute and I already have an idea for some photos with them.

For years now, I've been carrying a back pack instead of a purse. These are a bunch that I liked from Justice, Forever 21, The Disney Store, and Hot Topic. They also had a Melanie Martinez one at Hot Topic but the picture didn't come out well.

Torrid

Super cute Hello Kitty underwear! One pair has little Starbucks-style coffee drinks and one pair has watermelon slices.

This is the same exact fitting room I used in these photos.
I immediately fell in love when I saw this Lace Bralette Babydoll. It comes in five other colors but this was the only one they had at the store. This color is great though, I think it went well with my Little Mermaid dress I was wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment