Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Adventures In A Torrid Fitting Room

I went in with the intention of maybe buying a pair of underwear. I came out with a ton of pictures and two new dresses. 
This is one of them. It's red (obviously, haha) with little black heart shaped glasses all over it.

Obligatory duckface pose in the aforementioned dress and my very appropriate red heart shaped sunglasses, also from Torrid.

I regret not buying this shirt. (Yes, I said shirt. I know it looks like a dress on me but that's just because I'm short.) That pattern was different colored heart shaped glasses, and we all know how I feel about those...
Giving you a sneak peek of my Barbie undies. You know where I got them? Torrid, of course!

Showing off my Stay Puft legs in this black floral dress. This will sound ironic here, considering my pose, but the long length and high neckline make this my go to dress for when I need to be more covered up.

I would tell you where I bought this bra from, but I think you already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment